FBC Senior Adult Ministry strives to provide spiritual enrichment, socialization, and learning opportunities for senior adults and to challenge them to be utilized for greater service to their Lord and His church by ministering to fellow church members and by witnessing to the lost in our community.
- Young at Heart - Monthly newsletter mailed to all church members and everyone over 55.
- Senior Adult Ministries Luncheon - Meets the second Thursday of each month.
- Special activity each month - A trip, a Bible study, a picnic, etc.
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Club - Meets at the Venus Pancake House each week at 8:00 a.m.
- "Seniors Helping Seniors" - Assistance is offered to seniors who have special needs around the home, such as checking smoke detectors, trimming shrubs, changing light bulbs, assisting with preparation of tax returns, etc.
- S.A.M. table arrangements are shared with homebound members each month during a visit following the luncheon.
- A Sunday School and morning worship service is conducted at Laurel Gardens Assisted Living Facility each Sunday morning.
- A team of senior adults visit with homebound members monthly.
- Visits are made to senior adults who are in the hospital or ill at home.
- Get well, birthday, and sympathy cards are sent out daily.
- "Saints Alive" senior adult singers entertain at retirement and nursing homes and for special events.